2014-2015 NSA Tournament General Liability & Excess Accident Medical Insurance Plans
Tournament Insurance Program provides coverage for:
- Field Owners
- Tournament Supervisors
The Tournament Insurance Program provides General Liability Insurance up to $3,000,000 per occurrence, with a $4,000,000 policy aggregate. Participant legal liability is $1,000,000. Excess Medical is included at $100,000 per person, subject to a $250 Deductible.
Tournament Insurance Rates:
Adult Tournament Liability and Medical Coverage:
- $25 per team/per tournament
- Minimum premium of $100
Conditions of Insurance
- Only NSA Sanctioned Tournaments are eligible for this coverage.
- All teams must be insured. The cost is determined by multiplying the total number of teams playing in the tournament times the applicable youth or adult rate.
- Coverage extends to dates of tournament only.
- Application and check must be postmarked on or before the day prior to the start of the tournament.
- Post tournament adjustments, substitutions, or additions (no deletions) will be allowed, up to 10% of the total number of teams in the tournament.
- Verification of the number of teams participating will be made in the event of a claim.
- Coverage is limited to the tournament site(s) only. No off-premises coverage included.
- The maximum term of coverage is four (4) days.
Need Assistance or Have Questions?
Call Westpoint Toll Free: (800) 318-7709 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org