2015-2016 NSA General Liability & Excess Accident Medical Insurance Plans
Camp Insurance Program provides insurance coverage for:
- Field Owners
- Clinic Sponsors
The Clinic Insurance Program provides General Liability Insurance up to $3,000,000 per occurrence, with a $4,000,000 policy aggregate. Participant legal liability is $1,000,000. Excess Medical is included at $100,000 per person, subject to a $250 Deductible.
Clinic Insurance Rates:
- $1.85 per participant/per day
- Minimum premium of $100
Conditions of Insurance
- Only NSA Sanctioned Clinics are eligible for this coverage.
- All participants must be insured.
- Coverage extends only through the dates of the camp or clinic.
- Coverage is limited to the camp or clinic site(s) only. No off-premises coverage is included.
- Application and check must be postmarked on or before the day prior to the start of the clinic.
- Roster of participants must be made available in the event of a claim
- Verification of participants will be made in the event of a claim.
Need Assistance or Have Questions?
Call Westpoint Toll Free: (800) 318-7709 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org